Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Reflecting..

Nine points to reflect
I come back to check on my blog blog once a day to reply to anybody that responds. I try to keep post short and simple people dont come on here to read a novel. And design is important I think of myself as kind of girly so PINK it is. I also try not to get to technical with my terms I would want a a child to be able to understand what i'm trying to say. The better the heading the more likly the person is to continue to read on. Overthinking othen times leads to over wording and too long of a post. Just say what you need and get the main points down and include pictures to catch the eyes of your readers. The purpose of my blog is just inform people of things I've found interesting and to share with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment