Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Five W's

The Fundamental five W's
1. Why are you creating the content you're creating? (What are your goals?) A. I have created my content for the purpose to show you (Amy) the knowledge I have gained from Communication Technologies. 
2. Who is your audience? and who are you? A.  My audience is my instuctor Amy and I am Tammy the student.
3. What do you want the content to achieve?  A. I want my content to show that I have learned some things from this class that I didn't walk away with nothing.
4. When and how are you going to develop the content? A. I used the Internet to search what I have learned in class and posted it to  my blog as a Blog post.
5. Where are you going to publish it? A. I published it to my Blog on Blogger.com (HERE)



No comments:

Post a Comment